Howdy guys! In this article, I am going to tell you an awesome Facebook trick to set invisible name for your Facebook Profile. You can surprise your friends by hiding your name. Well, few smart people also prefer to keep single name Facebook account.
Follow these steps to create invisible name Facebook profile
- Open your Facebook account in UC Web Browser.
- Go to Facebook mobile version
- Now, go to account setting > General > language > Bhasha Indonesia.
- Go to your browser setting, set following Proxy and Port
219.083.100.195:8080 or 220.127.116.11:8080
- Now SAVE whole setting.
- Now go into your name change setting and remove first and last name and copy this kﱞﱞﱞk and paste it in first name box (remove the ‘k’ letters)
- Confirm your password & SAVE it.
- Change back to your default language – English (US).
You are done. If you find this trick useful, please don’t forget to share.
Some more awesome tips for you
I am sure you will love reading.
If you wants to learn any other Facebook tricks, please subscribe to my blog. I’ll deliver useful Facebook tips weekly to your inbox. If you face any problem, do let me know via comment.
PS. If you are looking for any special tips, please feel free to contact me.