Update 20/Oct/2016: The package rate has been increased from Rs. 10,880 to Rs. 12,979.
You will get refund Rs 12,119.
It is indeed a good part of eBIZ.com Pvt Ltd network marketing company, at least they have refund facility too. If you have recently purchased the eBIZ.com Pvt Ltd Computer Course package and if you are not satisfied or feeling misguidance then, no need to worry. You can easily cancel your package and get money as the refund. Just you need to follow these simple procedure.
Step by step procedure to cancel eBIZ package and refund money
Please Note: According to refund policy – You can cancel your eBIZ.com Pvt Ltd package within 30 days (Till 6:00pm) from your registration date. After 30 days, it is not possible to cancel package and get refund money. While joining, this information you might had read in their Terms & Condition page. If you had not read, then sorry it’s your mistake.
Before sending the cancellation request, make sure your address in eBIZ profile is correct otherwise someone else may receive your refund cheque. Also, must change your password to prevent from ‘cancellation of your refund-request’ by any upline.
To get your money refund from eBIZ:-
- Go to http://support.ebizel.com
- Login with your eBIZ username and password
- From the main menu, head over to “Post New Query“
- Select category – Refund Request
- Enter subject – Cancel package (Hint: Under 25 Characters)
- In query field, write an application with mentioning your reason that why you want to cancel your eBIZ package. Make sure you also mention your Username, DID and TID too.
- In contact number field, enter your phone number which you had provided to eBIZ during online sign up. Since, The eBIZ House team may contact you regarding cancellation. So, make sure you keep this number ON for next 2-3 working days.
- Click on “Submit Query“.
- Now, you need to wait for 48 Hours, and you may get a call on your number from eBIZ House. After successful cancellation, you will no longer will able to login your profile. It will always say ‘login failed‘ means your package has been cancelled. If you don’t receive call within 48 hours. Please call yourself to eBIZ House in order to confirm your package cancellation.
If you are still in doubt? Watch this video for better clarification in Hindi.
— Gulshan Kumar (@TheGulshanKumar) October 15, 2016
2 Things you must know regarding refund process
- eBIZ.com Pvt Ltd will send you refund amount via cheque of Rs 12,119 within 90-100 days“. According to their terms, they will deduct Rs 860 for processing charge (Including all taxes). You will receive your address.
- The type of Cheque will be ‘Multi-City‘.
Also checkout: How To Find Lost TID and DID?
Frequently Asked Question
Why I didn’t received any call/response from eBIZ House?
- Generally, they do not reply to everyone. Rarely in some urgent situation, as verification they call for asking some question. If you are getting login failed message, that’s enough for your confirmation.
eBIZ House number usually being out of reach or busy, so how to contact them?
- You may drop comment or review at their Facebook page. Anyway, you should call in business hours from Mon-Sat between 10:55am to 3:59pm (peak time, in my experience).
My upline know my password, should I change it?
- Yes, of course you should do this after sending cancellation request. Because some guys cheat new people by changing their password or without their knowledge they cancel directly refund request. So, to avoid such problems. My suggestion – Please change your password after the sending cancellation request and don’t share personal detail with anyone.
Someone changed my password without my knowledge, now what?
- At the moment, there is no direct procedure to reset the password like Facebook. You have to contact eBIZ house for getting new password. 4 years ago, we also had to send DD of Rs 170 along with an application.
Is it necessary to inform my Upline before sending cancellation request?
- No. You are independent to proudly leave eBIZ without notifying your direct upline. Just follow the procedure which I have discussed above. That’s enough.
Can I get refund, if I have crossed 30 days?
No. The company official website FAQs says:
- After an expiry of this period, we cannot refund the money paid towards purchasing the Educational Package in any circumstances as we have already paid commission of your sale to your Selling Associates. However, you can transfer your purchased product to someone who is interested in our Educational Package / Services or want to do the business (which is optional). For any transfer the approval of the company is important. Source: www.ebizel.com/faq.php
Latest Update of 18/July/2016
From my regular blog update: If you have not received money even after 90 days or you are going to send request today, then it is my personal suggestion for you.
1. After 48 hours of submitting query, please cross-verify your cancellation-request status by contacting directly to eBIZ House.
Phone : +91 120 4352941 /42
3. Contact info reference: www.ebizel.com/contactus.php
4. Kind alert: ‘Login failed‘ may also appear if you are entering incorrect username or password.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask me in the comment section. As possible as, I’ll do reply real soon.
Did you find this helpful? Let me know in the comment section and Kindly share with your friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter; wherever your heart desires.
You may like to read » About eBIZ