Are you using WordPress? The integration process of CCAvenue Payment gateway is very simple for WordPress user. Without any hassle, you can start selling your own products online on your WordPress based E-Commerce website in next 15 mins. Here I’m explaining this process step by step. I have written this tutorial to make easy for you.
- Before getting started, Make sure that your CCAvenue account is activated. Login and go to Dashboard to check all status.
- From your WordPress Dashboard, Install and Activate WooCommerce CCAvenue MCPG Official (Plugin Page). Specially this plugin is specially designed to work together. Thus, it is 100% supportable and easy to configure.
- Now Go to WooCommerce Settings » Checkout tab » Ccavenue MCPG Payment option.
- This is How You can Setup CC Avenue Online Payment Gateway Plugin for first time.
- Enable it by clicking on Checkbox button. Also, there you can modify title, description as per your requirement. By default, you can leave it as it is.
- Login to your CCAvenue Account.
- Under settings option, You can find your merchant id, access code and encryption key.
- Enter all required details in your plugin settings and click save changes to complete integration process.
- After successful integration of CCavenue, Under Woo Commerce Checkout tab you can see Check mark tick. It means your payment gateway is ready for handling online transaction.
That’s it. Enjoy happy transaction with your new E-Commerce websites. By Same approach, we have added payment gateway to our Creative Soch website for selling hosting.
Essential for Every WordPress E-Commerce Site
Bear in mind from first day, you should start using EV SSL Certificate on your new WordPress site. It is a key element of high quality website. HTTPS green lock boost trust in visitor mind and also better according to Google Webmaster Guidelines. The responsive layout of CCAvenue of transaction page is very impressive. Thus, your customers can make the transaction on any type of device. After every successful transaction, your customer are notified via Email .
Basically, This plugin automatically redirect to CCAvenue Secure Payment gateway page also it capture all required details for Billing information. Through Dashboard, you can analyze your transaction records. You can also add your official logo of your brand at Billing Information page for your branding purpose.
- Read this official documentation for learning advance techniques in brief.
Let me know in your comments did you find this knowledge base useful for yourself? If you need anymore help, please contact me at [email protected] I would glad to help you. If this tutorial was helpful do share with your friends.