Are you using WordPress? The integration process of CCAvenue Payment gateway is very simple for WordPress user. Without any hassle, you can start selling your own products online on your WordPress based E-Commerce website in next 15 mins. Here I’m explaining this process step by step. I have written this tutorial to make easy for you.
- Before getting started, make sure that your CCAvenue account is activated. Login and go to Dashboard to check all status.
- From your WordPress Dashboard, Install and Activate CCAvenue Payment Gateway for WooCommerce (Plugin Page).
- Go to WooCommerce Settings » Payment Gateways tab » enable Ccavenue option.
- Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on CCAvenue to edit the settings. If you do not see CCAvenue in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking (this will show up on the payment page your customer sees), add in your merchand id and working key and select redirect url(URL you want ccavenue to redirect after payment). Click Save.
Essential for Every WordPress E-Commerce Site
Bear in mind from first day, you should start using EV SSL Certificate on your new WordPress site. It is a requirements for creating a High-Quality WordPress Website key element of high quality website. HTTPS green lock boost trust in visitor mind and also better according to Google Webmaster Guidelines. The responsive layout of CCAvenue of transaction page is very impressive. Thus, your customers can make the transaction on any type of device. After every successful transaction, your customer are notified via Email .
Basically, This plugin automatically redirect to CCAvenue Secure Payment gateway page also it capture all required details for Billing information. Through Dashboard, you can analyze your transaction records. You can also add your official logo of your brand at Billing Information page for your branding purpose.
If this tutorial was helpful do share with your friends.