Google Analytics is one of the best website traffics analysis tool program which is offered free by Google.
In this tutorial, I’ll describe how easily you can setup Google Analytics in your WordPress Website.
- First of all Sign in to Google Analytics Account
- Now go to Admin panel, Go to Property and Create New Property.
- After, fill up all required details about your website which you want to track via Google Analytics.
- Now, Click Get Tracking ID
- So, now you have got tracking code also.
Bonus Tips : If you want to see all stats directly into your WordPress Dashboard, Use Google Analytics Dashboard for WP plugin.
After installing this plugin, follow the simple on-screen instruction. For more detail information, please watch this Video.
If you face any problem in adding Google Analytics to your website, let me know through your comment. I will try solve your problem.