mCent – India’s most popular Android app which gives maximum Free Mobile Recharges for downloading, trying new app from it’s offer sections.
Generally, I use mCent app on my pc using Youwave Android Player. As before I had some issue with older version. Whenever I clicked on any latest offer, mCent says ‘We’re Sorry, You are not eligible for this offer’.
Reasons : Why it showing such kind of error? Because either your android mobile is not supportable for that particular application or you have already installed it in past. Thus, I recommend use high quality and real Android device to use mCent. Then, it will work successfully.
This problem you can solve in this way by replacing older app with newer version.
Reference : These sources helped me to solve the problem of mCent.
If you have Android device, you can also get Latest Version of mCent application on Google Play Store.
- Download Latest version of mCent (Via Play Store)
- If you are using Bluestack, Youwave or any other Android Player, from here you may like to Download Mcent app offline.
- Download Latest version of mCent (Offline Apk File)
- Another method suggested by my brother and my friends.
- Use Real Android Device
- Try Android ID Changer
- Change the IP Address of your device using elite Proxy or any Premium VPN software.
- Still no luck, read Steps to run android app on Windows
At the time of testing, I downloaded latest version from Play Store. After opening the app and starting offer, I shocked that my problem got fixed. Try it guys!
I hope you will find this article useful, Please share this article on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
If you know any alternative methods to solve this problem. Please, Let me know in your comments. Is this article helpful? Yes or no.