The File Manager of BunnyCDN Cloud Storage doesn’t have any checkbox to bulk select files. This creates a tough experience in deleting files in bulk when having so many files uploaded.
Using CTRL and keep clicking on each files is practically impossible.
Here’s the simplesty way to select all files and bulk delete in once.
- Login to BunnyCDN and go to Storage File Manager
- Select the first file only
- Press Page Down key or scroll to the last
- Hold the SHIFT key and click on the last file till you wish to delete
- Execute delete command from the context menu or pressing Del key and enter.
Depending on number of files, it may take a few seconds to delete.